BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday

ЯANdOM ЯAWR ◊

I’m never, ever, EVER going to stoop down to the level where I write hate posts about other blogs. But some recent happenings have got me raged. There’s this totally awesomely wonderfully cool blogger who always, and I say always, writes nice things about others. Well, I was actually at some girl’s blog yesterday and went to comment on a certain post, but before writing, I decided to read a few of the other comments. One of the comments was this awful hate statement done by some anonymous kid paying out a totally awesomely wonderfully cool blogger who commented before it. All I can say is: "When I find out who you are *cracks knuckles* I’m going to give you a piece of my mind..."

On a lighter note, I discovered this utterly awe-inspiring weblog a quantity of weeks ago. The blog’s titled Random Rawr. A strange name if you asked me, but I adore strange names! The author of this blog pretty much just writes online journal entries about her life (like so many of us do), but if you’re a somebody, then you would find this stuff interesting. She writes about things many teenagers may want to read and could easily relate to. Super inspiring. From posts about music, to rants about Twilight, this blog comes full packaged. Unlike the other blogs I’ve talked about in the past, I’ve in fact taken the time to comment. It’s one of those things you feel you must do. Definitely worth a look at. You can visit random rawr via here.
It’s the best site I’ve visited in a while :)

Felix; jumping in puddles xox

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Heyy
Thank you so much for posting this about me -- it's the single most nicest thing that's happened to me (so far) on the blogosphere. I love your blog, too!
Smile and be happy,

M.

kim said...

Hello Felicia,

What a great idea! Please feel free to check out my blog.

http://ice-age-heat-wave.blogspot.com/

XXX, Kim