BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday

Nozin’ Aroun’

♥http://nozinaroun.blogspot.com

Smart, sophisticated, real ... what more could you want? Bec writes about almost anything. Her posts don’t sound stupid (you know, childish). The posts are lengthy, and about things teenagers would most likely enjoy reading. Her blog is a great effort. Exclude the actuality that: she’s had a clash with fellow blogger in the past; doesn’t post on a regular basis; swears on the occasion .. and voilà: you have the perfect blog.

Felix; jumping in puddles xox

1 comments:

Bec said...

Hey there.
I would like to say thanks for saying those things about my blog, it is really nice to read and see that there are some people who don't take my blog as a poor attempt, or whatever.
I know I have done some stupid things in the past, but I think and hope that its all good now.
Thanks once again for reading and posting about my blog.

xo

PS: Do I really swear that much? lol