BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday

She Smiles, She Writes

♥http://ashleysantiago.blogspot.com


About:
“The blog of a teenage girl that listens to music to get high on life. She writes and often smiles at her thoughts, her friends and just everything around her. She is gifted and possesses wisdom beyond her years. Her mirror captures her fashion addiction. She's a lovely dreamer and an optimistic. Her camera is an extension of her eyes, heart and soul. She invites you into her world and welcomes you to her blog.”

Is that not (The writing I’ve quoted above) beautiful? This has got to be one of my all-time favourite blogs. The posts are exquisitely written, including many vintage and non-vintage photographs in every post. Ashley’s posts mainly consist of quotes and such, but they are very great sources of inspiration. I love the colours!! This blog has motivated my eye for photography. It convinced me that God is gold, and that vintage photographs aren’t just for boho-fashion addicts and hippies. She doesn’t really write about herself much. She doesn’t write about stupidly irrelevant things that resemble the writing you’d expect to find in a diary entry. When I first acquainted with the idea of blogging, this was probably the twentieth Blogger blog I visited.
Felix; jumping in puddles xox

1 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

There is an award awaiting you on my blog. I don’t know if you’ve received it yet, but I thought I should pass it onto you.
CLICK HERE