BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday

My Itchy Foot

♥http://myitchyfoot.blogspot.com
I’ve come across quite a few haphazard blogs in my time, but My Itchy Foot gives the word 'random' a whole new meaning. You may or may not find the outlandishly named My Itchy Foot appetizing, but do yourself a favour and visit the blog before judging; it’s like they say: Don’t judge a book by its cover, which in this case is: Don’t judge a blog by its title. Keep in mind that I like the title muchly. Anyway, this blogger doesn’t have a classic approach in her blog, for instance, little musings and photographs, or opinions on serious affairs that nobody would find to their interest. In substitution, the posts are amusing, entertaining, and inconceivably random. Simultaneously these titbits of arbitrary collections encourage readers to return. That’s why I read it. And to tell you the truth, this blog is much too hard to describe, thus I’ll just call it 'random'.

Felix; jumping in puddles xox

4 comments:

Peppercorn Swirls said...

How is it that you’re always findin’ the best blogs? I’ve visited all those blogs you’ve written ‘bout & they’re all very good. This blog, um, My Itchy Foot is pretty neat! xx Peppercorn Swirls

Sir Miffington Quack Quack said...

Haha, thanks so much. I figure that no one cares about me, but they may just care about donuts, etc. I feel very proud.

<3 miffie

Camelgirl said...

Haha awesome!
I love your blog.
And that blog.
Keep up the super work!
xx

thea said...

random blog =)

xoxo