BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday

Horsegirl15 Sheet Music and Notes

I discovered this blog back in August ’08 when I was blissfully searching the sheet music for Burning Up on various search engines, in the end discovering the type of music sheets I desired on a wonderful blog titled: Horsegirl15 Sheet Music and Notes. What Horsegirl15 posts are music sheets for both guitar and piano. Recent songs include: Fly with Me, Before the Storm, and The Climb; this site I recommend for musos and Disney fans. I love finding blogs based around a certain subject matter, such as this. They are just purely magnificent; especially when their blogs topic is of something you enjoy or love. When ever I come across a song I’d truly want to learn, I hit up this site. If you ever would like to have the notes for a song you’d like to learn to play on a guitar or piano, do yourself a favour and visit this blog – it’ll save you from wasting your valuable life on spending hours searching Google. And, if she doesn’t have the song you want, just send a request. Oh! And I haven’t even told you the best part yet – it’s free and doesn’t require downloading! ♥http://horsegirl15.blogspot.com

Felix; jumping in puddles xox

9 comments:

Áine said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Athena. said...

Oh wow, I'll definitely have to check it out :) You have a lovely blog,
xx

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

You have a great blog yourself! I'm going to browse it to my heart's content :) Thank you for stopping by my blog!

NabilaHazirah said...

Hey,thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Have a great day ahead!

xxx TheLittleFlower

Emily Cato said...

Going to that site as soon as I leave this comment!

:-p

Emily Cato said...

I love the title of your blog. :)

BB ♥ said...

Loving your blog.
:)


I just gave you an award on my blog.
:)

Kanisha said...

wow, thanks for that!

http://www.polyvore.com/

Chrissie said...

Thanks.
This blog could come in handy!