BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday

COSMICaroline

I have only recently taken a look at this blog, and now COSMICaroline is one of my favourite places to stop by on a Sunday afternoon. I love the blog’s layout; the writing; the photographs ... it is an overall great read. Integrated to the start of each post are a handful of beautiful photographs, each modelled by the blog’s author in gorgeous attires. She then goes onto writing about her day, which is superbly written in a manner that does not bore stiff the reader. And to finish of the day’s post, there is usually an array of strange yet interesting photographs. It is no wonder she’s repeatedly featured on such sites as http://chicisimo.com, and receives an arithmetic mean of fifty comments per post. It is a refreshing change to the blogs I normally read.

Felix; jumping in puddles xox

P.S.
I’d like to thank BB, Morgan, Random Rawr, and everyone else who has tagged or awarded me in the past few weeks. I honestly appreciate it. Thanks.




6 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

heyy =] I really like this blog too. She's a really good model and singer.

Blaize.

Anonymous said...

so, i just happened to myself into google and on the second page, this popped up!!!!
it totally warmed my heart, thank you so much!!!! it really means the world to know you think this of my blog, thank you so so so much!!!!!
glad i could inspire, you said some sweet things, thanks again, really made my day

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

im a new follower as well!!!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Emily said...

i love her blog!! you always feature the best ones out there!
xx
neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

AVY said...

It's a good thing you bring up blogs that are not just about fashion. They all seem to be these days.

Anonymous said...

I love the reviews you give to different blogs. It helps in finding new reading materials, and in expanding my blogosphere.
Feel free to check my blog out
www.wotiheart.blogspot.com- It's basically a home for every strange thought, musing and idea that doesn't have a home inside my brain.

Thanks and hope you check it out
Happy Reading
xx seli